Connection between our thinking and the atmosphere we live in..

 Have you ever wondered WHY we all behave in a particular way in a particular space ? Or..

WHY do we feel nervous in an interview? Or may be.. WHY do we feel happy while traveling to some hill station ? WHY do we feel relaxed in the spa room ? WHY do we feel stressed at job ? etc. 

When I was at my mother's house, in the middle of something, a question like this clicked my mind. WHY do I feel so composed and cool headed at my mother's place?

When I thought a little more about it, I got the answer. It's the atmosphere we live in that influences our feelings, our emotions, our thoughts and ultimately our actions.

My parents are very harmonious people and quite happy with their lives. They believe in encouraging us by guiding towards the right direction without being critical or making any sarcastic remark. They enjoy the little things in life like watching movies, eating together, meeting relatives, and taking care of each other by just being there for each other. They love to lead a simple and satisfied life. There are no complaints. Whenever I visit them, I feel unworried.  I know I am not being judged by anybody and I can be as who I am. The atmosphere there makes me feel composed.

Imagine you are travelling to a hill station, the atmosphere around you is serene. The greenery, the mountains, the waterfalls etc. gives soothing experience to your mind and soul. You enjoy the beauty of nature and calmness of the place. It's a healing experience for you. Now imagine going to a club, there is loud music, and a lot of energy. It's not a soothing experience but I would say a vigorous experience. Therefore, you see how differently both the atmospheres effect us. Similar is the case with being in an interview and being in a spa room. The ambiance of the spa room, light music, candle lighting, and the decent fragrance makes you feel comfortable while the conference room, interview questions, and the dilemma whether you will be selected or not makes you feel a little uncomfortable. 

When you surround yourself with people who have a positive mindset, people who are satisfied with what they have, people who do not complain about everything, you too feel calm with them. On the other hand, when you surround yourself with someone who is continuously complaining and is never satisfied, you too feel negative and unhappy. Therefore, It is important to have an internal control over your emotions and feelings. It's great when you are experiencing positivism and happiness but when there is some stress involved or things are not that cool, remind yourself to evolve through it. 

Nobody is right or wrong, it's just the way we think and the compatibility. If your set of thoughts match, you get along well but if it doesn't match, you cannot get along well.

#straightfrommind #life #happiness #positivity #atmosphere #feelings #emotions #thoughts #blog #blogger #lifeblog #calm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Personalities- You choose!

When we were in the Wonderland - NEW ZEALAND