Meditation- the source of eternal fulfillment


From being children to adulthood, we were all told to pray as prayers are very powerful and help us achieve whatever we desire in our lives. We believe that there is some supreme intelligence that listens to our prayers and fulfills them, only if we we pray faithfully and wholeheartedly. But have you ever wondered how is this true ? How do we get something for which we actually prayed for ? or How can we achieve something in our future through prayers ?

I recently read a book by Joseph Murphy called "The power of your subconscious mind" which gave the answers to these questions. And the answers lie within us. Yes! it's our own subconscious that fulfills our desires and dreams. Hard to believe but true, when we we really want something in our life, talk about it daily to your subconscious mind and magically your subconscious power will bring it to you. Now the question is how do I do it ? How do I talk to my subconscious ? 


Follow the following steps:

1. Sit and relax yourself completely in a room where there is no one else and you are all alone. Relax your body completely.
2. Close your eyes and take at least five deep and long breaths.
3. Now you are in contact with your own self, your subconscious. Talk to your subconscious about whatever you desire. For example in your mind, say "Through the infinite intelligence of my subconscious power, I have perfect health, I have lots of wealth, I am happy in my life, there is so much peace and love, my life if great today and tomorrow." 
4. While talking to your subconscious mind create the image of what you want. See yourself in perfect health, perfect home and enjoying through the journey of your life. Imagine everything positive while your eyes are closed.


If you follow these steps daily and give only ten minutes to this meditation. Trust me, you will get whatever you desire for. Your subconscious mind is so powerful that it can get anything you want from the universe. It's in you and nobody else. Talk to your subconscious about everything positive and imagine everything good. Always remember, that our subconscious is a novice. It doesn't understand jokes. If you will always think negative like "I can't do this, I am not worth it, I have a problem, etc." then your subconscious will consider that as true and will bring all the negativity and problems in your life. So always say "I will do it, I am worth it, I have a solution, etc". Never be sarcastic to yourself, always be confident and think only positive.

There are people who suffer from a disease and they are always like "I have this problem that will never recover, I will have to face it, I will have to struggle, this problem just don't go away" By such thoughts they are making their lives even more miserable as there subconscious will never be able to heal them. Instead of being so negative on your disease or problem start being positive on the same, say to yourself daily while meditating "I will recover from this disease very soon, I am healthy and happy, life is easy" and see the magic happen. 


Therefore you see, how the prayers work. It connects us to our own subconscious power. If you do not have the habit of praying to god, it's okay, make an habit of meditating and talking to your subconscious through the four steps above and your life will become beautiful as you desired for. Talk about perfect health, abundance, peace, happiness, love, and everything that you want. Also, never ever think negatively as that is going to do just the opposite in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connection between our thinking and the atmosphere we live in..

Two Personalities- You choose!

When we were in the Wonderland - NEW ZEALAND